Wednesday, March 17, 2010

plans

It has been quiet here, again, lately. Busy busy busy? Yes, that too. But admittedly, after spending a lot of time looking at other people's blogs again (I did say I've been busy, didn't I?), I'm having another Blog Identity Crisis. The whole 'what do I want to share' thing. And I haven't settled it. Yet. It's ongoing and subject to evolution.

But I have signed on to an online photography workshop! Which will give me another chance to get busy with image, neglected a little, of late. That is, when I don't count the pictures I'm always taking of Squirt. Which I don't. For art-ish-tic purposes at least.

The course will start on the 20th of March, this Saturday. So hopefully, soon, this blog will see more posting. Purposeful posting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me in on your thoughts!