Monday, August 23, 2010

restoring

Magical wildflowers...

... a deer patiently posing...

... & a bit of babywearing :-)

I had to get out of the house this weekend. Needed to clear my head, breathe some fresh air & reclaim myself a little bit. & I really needed to hold on to my baby boy. But he's a toddler: busy-busy-busy exploring the world and all the cars in it. He wasn't much up for hugging his mamma as much as she wanted him to ;-)
Stroke of genius though, even if I do say so myself: a walk out in nature with Squirt in his own personal 'backpack' as soon as he got a little tired! He loved it, and so did I :-D
I won't go as far as to say "all's right with the world again", but I definitely feel better and ready for another week.

4 comments:

  1. Hele gave foto's - alledrie! En je tekening ook - wauw! Echt kunst :-) Nee echt, ben impressed. Liefs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. the place looks peaceful and you look relaxed..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you just gotta love those toddler hugs! You look great and I love the photos. Great way to clear your head....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dank je & thank you :)
    Hope we're going to find a similar little bit of greeen near our new home - I need a place to get to quickly when the need for nature pops up ;)

    I'm feeling much better and have faith that everything will work out the way it's supposed to - I'm amazed to find how much I've grown over the past couple of years...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me in on your thoughts!