Friday, October 15, 2010

blauwbador


it's a bluebador with yellow dots who poops in the wheelie bin, of course

Brain still mushy. Not expecting a change there before the Move is complete... Somewhere in the middle or near the end of November. Soon-ish, so, but it all feels like trying to look through a dirty window by banging your head against it repeatedly. Yeah. Don't ask.

Thank the stars for Carla Sonheim whose silliness has saved me from actual screaming and the tearing out of hairs. Until now at least, because the course is done and that's it. I have to come up with my own stuff again...

But I did! Already! Well, sort of, anyway :) Squirt is inventing words, these days, and this morning's random blurt was 'blauwbador'. In a true enough dialogue, we decided it had yellow dots and lived in the wheelie bin. Or at least, pooped there. Of course ;) You're never too young for those kind of jokes ;) And I could just see it, a friendly monster in the bin.

So I had to draw it. And here it is. Make of it what you will ;) I'm sure there are a lot of things you could come up with. If you're in any way drawn to the Freudian side of things, I'm sure you'll worry about me. But don't! I'm actually quite happy this came out when I least expected it!

3 comments:

  1. Zie je wel; monsters zijn helemaal niet eng! Kei-gaaf!! (de tekening én het verhaal erachter :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love the monster. You have the beginning of something really great, maybe for a children's book. Stay with it.
    Purp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dank je :)
    & thank you Jan :) & thanks for visiting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me in on your thoughts!