Tuesday, March 20, 2012

energy

I got commissioned by my lovely & amazing acupuncturist (if you're local and tempted, contact me for her phone number :D) to design a card she could send as a birthday card to everyone on her client list this year! She left me - beyond - free, all she could give me to go with is 'yin yang' and her favourite colours, black and white :) 


This is the design she chose, and it was incidentally the one that came most from my heart. Tulips are her favourite flowers, and I didn't actually know that :) Payment? The rest of the year treatment for free!! That's a lot of money, but it feels like much more than that - the flow of energy in giving what you love to do in exchange for what you love to get :) An amazing experience!!

7 comments:

  1. HI Yvonne, this is so lovely and so well done, congratulations!! Did you know that I´ve always wanted to see the tulip fields in Holland? Must be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I think it's great that someone asks you for a portion of your art and loves the result. Enjoy the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely! Have you seen it n print yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic art! This is something I'd love to get:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool art! Love the payment plan, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me in on your thoughts!